
Thanks for following my blog! My Mom finally gave me the best valentine's present...I get to start by own blog FINALLY! Here is a little bit about me....
I am ten years old I have one brother and one sister. Ryker is almost 3 and I love to babysit him and he makes me laugh all the time! Oh and he is my little stud man! Tyla is 7 and she means the world to me. She is special in so many ways. I am a cheerleader at desert devils and love it! My favorite color is purple (for today) Lol! I love anything girly and also love sports. If I could be anything in the world it would be a ....rock star! I love to sing anytime I get a chance. I am in dance club at my school twice a week and do cheer three times a week and sometimes four when we have competitions. I just signed up for softball and am very excited for that! I love to do hair! I practice on my sister mom and my friends and their sisters too! I love practicing softball with my Dad and do homework together every night. I love to be crafty with my Mom and help bake and help her out with the kids like a lot! lol! I love to spend time with my family, cousins and BFF Sassy. So as you can see I am a busy girl....life in the fast lane!
Happy Valentine's Day!
My blog will be private so if you want to follow me please leave your email. Thanks!
xo
I am ten years old I have one brother and one sister. Ryker is almost 3 and I love to babysit him and he makes me laugh all the time! Oh and he is my little stud man! Tyla is 7 and she means the world to me. She is special in so many ways. I am a cheerleader at desert devils and love it! My favorite color is purple (for today) Lol! I love anything girly and also love sports. If I could be anything in the world it would be a ....rock star! I love to sing anytime I get a chance. I am in dance club at my school twice a week and do cheer three times a week and sometimes four when we have competitions. I just signed up for softball and am very excited for that! I love to do hair! I practice on my sister mom and my friends and their sisters too! I love practicing softball with my Dad and do homework together every night. I love to be crafty with my Mom and help bake and help her out with the kids like a lot! lol! I love to spend time with my family, cousins and BFF Sassy. So as you can see I am a busy girl....life in the fast lane!
Happy Valentine's Day!
My blog will be private so if you want to follow me please leave your email. Thanks!
xo
Oh so excited that you finally got your own blog. Can I have an invite when you go private? Love your Freedom Valentine shirt. Do they have them in Miss. B's size?
ReplyDelete